Monday, July 09, 2007

PREDATORS VS ALIENS

Here's another neat custom by Joe Dunaway. He's the same dude who did those Female Predators I posted about earlier this year than no one seemed to care about (don't think I didn't notice, sniffle). I dig his take on the Predators and his artistic liberties with the Alien Warrior; the head "plating" reminds me of how the Aliens looked in Dark Horse Comics' "Rogue" mini-series.... and how they looked on the cover to Aliens: Colonial Marines (horrible series, don't pick it up) sans head dome.

5 comments:

woobot said...

I appreciate the hi-res scans...
But what's to like here? Obviously the guy has a Predator fetish...
and I find it offensive that he
thinks some red or blue Predator
would be carrying around The Universe's most perfect creature...
by it's decapitated HEAD!
C'mon... that is a queen...
IMPOSSIBLE... This is some kinda
sick fantasy for Predator fanboys...
Yeeeesh and GooGAWW!

Jim said...

I see the re-education and brainwashing is working.... excellent... excellent... soon, JimSmash will be the New World Order!!!!!!!

woobot said...

Your a good teacher... but honestly, That shit is messed up.

Anonymous said...

messed up is right...definitely don't look at it while you're eating breakfast...like i...just...did...(blarf!)

Andrew Glazebrook said...

The queen aliens head looks way too small in scale in these piccy's !