Tuesday, July 10, 2007

VISIONAIRES INTRO

Anyone remember these?!

I had CRAVEX, he was my favorite... he was in red and black, had the coolest helmet w/quasi SnakeEyes visor and his holograms were cool; wicked dragon (chest) and weird "The Thing/Facehugger" creature (staff). I still have him and his holo-staff.... but alas, I cannot find his helmet. Which is a shame because under the helmet he looks really stupid.
Man, I may need to hit ebay....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*this post dedicated to Jason the Destructor, fellow Visionaries fan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't watch,..bc linix SUCKS....(yea yea i know,..you can do 'sooooooo' much,...IF YOU THINK LIKE A PROGRAMMER!!!!!!)

-do an artist a favor...just say NO to linix

Anonymous said...

Oh mist-filled pits, dark, dank, unclear, Touch all before me with frost-fingered fear.

My fav was Witterquick
Sheathe these feet in the driving gale, Make swift these legs o'er land I sail

and If you can't view youtube on linux, then that's your admin's wackiness.

make sure you're running firefox as your webbrowser.

Jim said...

I'm on linux and can watch youtube (using firefox). Put in a request.