Tuesday, July 03, 2007

PENGUINS LOVE OTTER

Our dear friend Otter just sent me this great pic! She works at the Tennessee Acquarium and had this to share,

"I got to go in the penguin exhibit this morning! Fun fun fun. I got to feed them and touch them and scrub their poo off of the rocks. Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Even scrubbing was fun, because the penguins just stand right beside you and watch." --Otter

Awesome! I love the pic with the backdrop! If you haven't been to before, I highly recommend making the trip to TN - its quite possibly the best acquarium I've had the pleasure of visiting! They even have a PENGUIN CAM (I've posted it conveniently under "LINKS" to the right for future daily enjoyment!).


3 comments:

woobot said...

A great place to go on your Honeymoon! ... Really

Anonymous said...

a great place to get married, too! thanks for the shout-out, jimbo!

Anonymous said...

Yay Otter!