Thursday, July 26, 2007

DJ MC-D, BITCHES

What the fuck? So down at Muscle Beach there's a free Rap/R&B concert... brought to you by McDonald's.

I dig the hip design of the website (right pic). Its very cutting edge for.... 1998. That's what I love about McDonald's (besides their diarrhea inducing "food" and pushing thier garbage on the poor) - their uncanny skillz at being current, hip and "down" with today's Youth. If I was a performer at this event, I'd quit now and find a new career. There's only one way to go from here (hint: down).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
....Yay! I finally found a suitable post for the left pic I've been sitting on for about 7months. Score!

No comments: