Monday, July 02, 2007

ICEMAN & HIS AMAZING FRIENDS

Hey, remember SPIDERMAN & HIS AMAZING FRIENDS?!
Here's the intro clip:


I used to get up early saturday mornings to watch SPIDERMAN & HIS AMAZING FRIENDS, just so I could see ICEMAN in action! Would an ice-slide have killed you, Singer & Ratner? Sheesh. Anyway, check out this clip... it shows the distorted origin of Iceman. It's worth the viewing just to see the original X-MEN in their awesome old school costumes! Man, I want to see that team brought to life, either animated or live action.

Neat! But of course all us X-Fans know that's not quite Bobby's real origin... his powers didn't manifest until he was an adolescent and he was the 2nd X-Men to study under Xavier (not the 5th). And did ya know that Firestar was created just for the show? Want me to go on? Cause I can!.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FIrst cartoon I ever got up early for, and I don't regret a single wink of missed sleep. However, I will never touch oatmeal again.
*spill*crotch*burning*screaming*
therapy*