Monday, July 30, 2007

PAUL STANLEY

Whoa, PAUL STANLEY had some heart issues last friday during rehearsal for the next-day concert and had to be taken to the hospital. He's ok, but the band had to play the concert without him - the first time ever KISS hit the stage as a TRIO. From his website, Paul posted this statement:
During sound check yesterday, my heart spontaneously jumped to 190 plus beats per minute where it stayed for over an hour necessitating paramedics to start an IV and give me a shot to momentarily stop my heart and get it into a normal pattern. Not knowing if this episode was life threatening made it even more exhausting. After consulting with both the paramedics and a cardiologist at Cedar Sinai, they confirmed my worst fear. They said that I would put myself at risk if I tried to do the show.

I’m very proud of Gene, Tommy and Eric for carrying on without me. I apologize to anyone I disappointed and I’ll make it up to you when I see you again.

Paul.
Glad to hear you're ok, man! We KISS fans would much prefer you to play it safe, than hit the stage and risk your health!

No comments: