Monday, July 02, 2007

OLD MARVEL POSTER RULEZ

*Click on image to enlarge, fanboy*
----
Any comic fans remember this giant mighty poster in the 80s?! It was like 4-ft x 4-ft!! I wanted it sooo bad, and now that you can't find em anywhere, I REALLY REALLY want one!! A few years ago, they made a crappy reprint that was about 12inches square. BAH!!!!!!! (yes, I bought it. sigh) One of the Midtown Comics in New York has one on display but the fuckers won't sell it to me. They make Jimmy cry. So if anyone comes across this giant poster, get it for me, willya?! I'll reimburse.... but only up to say $80, because the 80s Marvel kicked ass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh yes,..back when Marvel was the "house of Ideas",..not the house of TV storyboards....(sigh)

Anonymous said...

I have it!
jennings30@earthlink.net

Jim said...

I actually found one and got it for my birthday this past june! it's just as awesome as I remember it back in '86.

I have some dear friends who are looking too.... how much you asking for (if you're sellin', that is)?

:)