Tuesday, July 17, 2007

DOUCHEBAG OF THE DAY: PARAMOUNT PICTURES

Paramount has signed on SHIA LABEOUF for THREE more Indiana Jones movies, or atleast the option to. HARRISON FORD also signed on for future films, but seeing that he is now 65 years old, I'm thinking future Indy movies could be sans-Harrison.... unless he's demoted to the bumbling old fool ala Sean Connery in Indy 3. Either way,
I really don't want to see any more Indy films
(I didn't even want Indy 4 made). This is why Paramount Pictures is the Douchebag of the Day.
UPDATE: Appears the sequel news may be a rumor...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got no problem with a 4th (as long as it's done bc it's a good story, and not for a cash cow),..and I think shia labeouf is a relly good up and comming actor,..I just can't see him in the "indie role" (son I'm guessing...)..BUT THREE more movies??? what,..is it goingf to be the "passing of the torch"?. in that case, no,..they shouldn't be any more. In my minds eye,...Holy Grail was a descent make-up for Temple of Doom ( I know there is dissagreemant out there on this,..but that's my opinion). So unless this story is absolutely friggin amazing, and HAS to be done,...I really don't want to see another one.

Anonymous said...

Well, you know how I feel about my Shia! Eh...and I've only seen one (maybe two?) Indie movies anyway!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I didn't want a 4th film but if they're making it atleast it's Spielberg directing, but this should be the last Indy film !!