Tuesday, July 10, 2007

HOT ROD RIPS OFF FAMILY GUY

I just saw a new trailer for HOT ROD. In it, they rip off a joke from FAMILY GUY, where a character pronounces the silent "H" in a word. So, I'm calling the filmmakers out for being unoriginal, unfunny and plagiarists! Ok, I'm being a bit harsh, but its all in fun. Hell, maybe its an old joke. *shrug* PLAGIARISTS!!!!

CLIP:
Family Guy/Season 5/Episode 8/Air Date: Dec 6, 2006


CLIP:
Hot Rod/Released Date: Aug 3, 2007

Watch from 00:35 - 00:48

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You! I saw the trailer for "Hot Rod" when I saw "transformers" and it bugged me because I KNEW I had heard that joke before, but I couldn't remember where.

Robiscus said...

its an awfully blatant rip off of an obscure joke. any coincidence excuse just doesn;t seem to cut it here.

Anonymous said...

I remember doing this with friends in high school. It's a timeless classic...that I started in high school.

Jim said...

FAMILY GUY AND HOT RODD RIPS OFF MR. LEGS!!!