Tuesday, January 02, 2007

ALIEN 3 THE GUN

Santa was good to Jimmy this year!!! While TRex was out of town, a certain arcade game I've been desperately wanting for over 10 years came up on ebay "dirt cheap", added to a semi-close pickup location (no shipping costs). So I am now the proud proud owner of the stand-up, first-person shooter arcade game ALIEN 3: THE GUN!!!!
Oh baby baby is it freaking cool!!!!!

Check it out!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Thank you, TREX, for not killing me when you found out I bought this!
** Thank you, JASON, for letting me store it at your place for the time being!
*** Thank you, SHAWNA, for not killing Jason for letting me store it at your place!!

4 comments:

Cucumberslices said...

I am so jealous! I think it is almost every boys dream to own an arcade machine, especially a game with cool ass guns like "alien 3 the gun"!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to go ahead and quote Newt from Aliens 2. (This is the scene where she's standing waist high in water waiting for Ripley to cut the metal flooring): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jim said...

"Aliens 2"???
Honey! Honey!!
You KNOW its "ALIENS"...
you're embarrassing me here.....
:)

Anonymous said...

Actually, I was going for, making you angry, I wanted to see you hulk out. But I'll have to just be happy with, embarrasing. Like I don't know what buttons to push. Bah!