Wednesday, January 03, 2007

SILVER SURFER IN ACTION

I truly loathed the Fantastic Four movie. I could write a multi-volume book series on why. And I wanted to cry in sadness when I heard the Silver Surfer was going to be in the sequel. Which was after I stopped crying upon hearing they were making a sequel. I love the Silver Surfer and he's one of my all-time favorite comic characters. I just didn't want to see them fuck him up; hanging tubular 10 duude and shit. Well, here's the teaser trailer. While unfortantely the same shitty director is back, as well as the shitty cast (Johnny's ok I guess), this teaser looks pretty neat. From what little of the Surfer is shown, he looks and MOVES more-or-less like I'd want him to. Fingers crossed on Galactus....

--------------------------
*thanks, Mr Legs!

No comments: