Thursday, January 04, 2007

SEARCH JIM SMASH ! !

I am proud to announce a NEW feature to JIMSMASH!! "But, how could you possibly improve upon JimSmash, Jim?" you exclaim?! I know, I know... I tend not to mess with perfection, but I also like to mix things up a bit. Behold a handy-dandy SEARCH feature that will let you search for awesome past JimSmash posts! Check it out to the right and explore all those many fascinating, witty, funny, awesome, witty (did I already say 'witty'?) posts from days of yore!!!! Want to see all the "Douchebags of the Day"? Or how about all my many "Top 10" lists? Everything Star Wars? No problem! I'm telling you, we're talking about hours, DAYS, of pure fun here, folks! Give it whirl!!

A thousand Thanks to BryDev, the Code Master!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
*yes, you could always search by using the very-top-left blogger search field, but I bet you never even noticed it until now, eh?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't really notice it until now... LOL!

That would've been handy when I emailed you about that Batman thing.