Saw MI:III this weekend.
Here's my quick 2-cents:
* Leagues better than MI:II (but that's not saying much).
* Philip Seymour Hoffman was amazing, as usual. Not enough screen time, but sometimes less is more. He was awesome.
* The action scenes are fantastic! At times it was like watching a Captain America and/or S.H.I.E.L.D movie!
* The love interest thread, which unfortunately was weaved throughout the whole movie. The 12 minute "look at how perfect we are and how much in love we're in" made me want to walk out.... and vomit. Seriously, I contemplated it. It was forced, gross and completely unbelievable. Plus the woman they cast was annoyingly cute - just put Denis Richards in there and be done with it. Ugh.
* The 4th time they used the "Getting into this place is more than impossible" then within 10seconds figure out how to get in.... that got old.
* Ving Rhames' presence in this movie served no purpose whatsoever.
Overall, I'd give it a B- rating.
Take the villain and action of 3, apply it to the story of the first one and you have one helluva movie!