Friday, May 12, 2006

BATTLESTAR DORKTICA

Check out the CYLON "battle damaged" figure that is going to be sold exclusively at this year's San Diego Comicon! May have to pick one up. Now if only they made an old skool one, damnit!

"Battle damaged"...heh... but nothing compares to the "Battle Ravaged Kirk" figure! I kid you not, that's the name. I'll try and find a pic used on the back of the figure cards. Hilarious stuff with the torn-shirt, bleeding Kirk doing a mid-air leap to double-fist punch the Gorn figure. Brilliant stuff.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Dang it, now I wish I'd have made plans to go to San Diego Comic Con instead of Baltimore.

Jim said...

Lemmie know if you want me to grab you one, Lisa.

Lisa said...

Who's making it? Any idea of the price? It is SO awesime I might just HAVE to have you get me one.