Tuesday, May 16, 2006

CULT SCIFI LEGENDS

June 5th. Mark your calendars. Because that's when Cult SciFi Legends Volume 1 comes out on dvd. On one single geeky dvd you get episodes of Visionaries, Inhumanoids, Shadow Riders, Bucky O'Hare (O'What???), Transformers Victoryy and Transformers: Generation One. Nice!!! I'd say buy this for me for my birthday (*coughcoughjune9thcoughcough*) but I'd rather have those cool ALIENS snap kit figures. Anyway, neat dvd!!
-------------------------
*thanks, Eric!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for Inhuminoids,
And Visionaries..

this going to be the whole season?


"By What Creeps and Crawls,
and what does not,
let all that grows,
recede and rot!"



"DEE-COM-POOOSSSE"

Jim said...

I'm confident it wille eventually make it to the U.S.

Or, get a converter or ripper.

And no, its not the entire season of each...just some "greatest of" episodes of each. A little geek variety.

Bucky O'Hare, tho?? WTF? Put Voltron in there instead, people!!!