Wednesday, January 02, 2008

BEST/WORST OF 2007: COMICS

More recap-judging!

JIMSMASH'S TOP 4 FAV COMICS OF 2007:
GREEN LANTERN: SINESTRO CORPS WAR (crossover)
52: BLACK ADAM'S FALL (within pages of 52)
BULLET POINTS (5-issue mini-series)
X-MEN: MESSIAH COMPLEX (current in progress crossover)

WORST OF THE WORST:
WOLVERIN: ORIGINS
SPIDER-MAN (All titles - "One More Day" being the last straw)
MIGHTY AVENGERS
ULTIMATES 3
* Wolverine & Spider-Man are ruined *
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*SOLID WORTH MENTIONINGS:

LONE RANGER
NEW X-MEN
X-FACTOR
WALKING DEAD
UMBRELLA ACADEMY
(mini-series)
SILENT WAR (mini-series)

1 comment:

Frank Gillespie said...

I seriously hope that the Sinestro Corps War gets the Absolute treatment soon, like, I don’t know, yesterday! I’m having trouble remembering a story I enjoyed as much in the last twenty years.
So, did you blow that last remaining gasket over OMD? I afraid to even mention it to my missus. She keeps asking me what’s going on…I’m afraid to tell her lest she starts smashing things.