Monday, March 05, 2007

GIJOE MOVIE

Well, I guess I should stop writing my GIJOE script (just kidding, I never started cause I'm a slacker) - apparently, after TRANSFORMERS wraps up, producer Lorenza de Bonaventura is jumping onto making the Joe movie. Also, he's trying tog get Mark Wahlberg to play DUKE. The movie's story will take place before the rise of COBRA and show how Cobra Commander starts his ultra-cool terrorist group. Dont' get too excited. Remember, this is still an active Kids Show and Toyline, meaning Hasbro will have final say on everything (like with Transformers), so it will be PG if we're lucky, have NO guns (maybe "laster guns") and Cobra will barely be a cool evil threat. Personally I'd want it to be made for us 30-somethings who grew up on the comic/toys/show, be Rated-R, a trilogy and the coolest shit we'd would ever see our your lifetime. BAH!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanna take bets to see if they make COBRA into an Islamic terrorist group?