Saturday, March 24, 2007

THE TWO DUMBLEDORES

I was very sad when RICHARD HARRIS died a few years ago. He was a great actor AND he was a brilliant DUMBLEDORE - I thought he absolutely NAILED the part. To this day, I still see his Dumbledore in my mind when I'm reading the books, and it bums me out that he's not the guy on screen during all those geeky moments I wanted to see him kickass in; Book 5 comes to mind. The gentleman they got to replace Harris is a fine actor himself with many amazing performances under his belt..... but he's just NOT DUMBLEDORE.... at all.

So, today we have Guest Writer SHEILA D who would like to say a few words regarding the two Dumbledores and Richard Harris' version in particular. Take it away Sheila:

"Only RICHARD HARRIS is capable of giving goosebumps!"

Thanks, Sheila D!! Well said!!
:)

No comments: