Thursday, March 08, 2007

ALIEN: 8TH PASSENGER

Andrew posted this over at his place and I just had to share! It's a life-size latex and foam ALIEN, formed on a steel armature with poseable tail. Its 7ft 7inch tall and based on Giger's original creature from the first ALIEN film. I freaking love it! The body is very skinny compared to the real one, but it doesn't bother me. It actually reminds me of KILIAN PLUNKETT's ALIEN drawings from the comic "ALIENS: LABYRINTH", a mini-series I loved (pick up the trade!). Anyway, this thing is rad and I want one for my living room. Hmmm, or my desk at work. Guess I need two of em. I posted more pics HERE.
--------------------------------------------------------------
*thanks, Andrew! http://bsmbow.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had no idea aliens had such excellent dental work. okay, so they're a little grey, but boy are they straight!