Friday, October 06, 2006

SOUTH PARK & WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Season 10 of South Park kicked off last night and it was brilliantly funny as they took a stab at all the World of Warcraft folk!

"MAKE LOVE, NOT WARCRAFT"


It's about 20min long, but I recommend watching the episode!
*YouTube keeps taking it down, but then others keep reposting! So here is me posting it the 2nd time. If it gets taken down, just go do a search on YouTube for "South Park Warcraft" and look for either the full episode (@20min long) OR find the longest clip you can. Hmmm, or simply tune into Comedy Central this week for the rebroadcast.

5 comments:

Jen said...

that was an awesome episode!

Ya, but I’m playing "Hello Kitty Island Adventure"

HAHHAhaHAHAHAHA!!

Rich said...

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am not an artard"

Rich said...

Whoa... I just finished watching it, and YouTube pulled it not less than 30 minutes after.

Cool!

spaceJASE said...

Awesome - I missed it but everyone at work said it was great. There are still a couple people who play WOW. Thankfully, I have wrestled my life back from Blizzard.

Anonymous said...

This was soooo awesome!