Tuesday, October 31, 2006

CHATTERER II

A few days ago I mentioned how the Chatterer Cenobite in Hellraiser II looked different in the end scenes and how I didn't like the change nor did I understand why. Well, I did some research and apparently there's a deleted scene (NOT available on the dvd - booo!!!) where the Chatterer goes "through the process of his face undergoing disgusting changes...." So there you have it. I'm glad they dropped the "beauty parlor" scene (as one site described it), but its a shame the visual outcome still stays on the screen during the final scene.

Another deleted scene from Hellraiser II is the "Cenobite Surgeon" scene where Pinhead and The Female don surgeon's clothes and masks and unleash bloody havoc upon the hospital. Yeah, a bit too silly for the movie, I think.

No comments: