Monday, October 09, 2006

DARK CRYSTAL HAPPINESS

"What was sundered and undone shall be whole
- the two made one."


Hell, yeah!!! THE DARK CRYSTAL is playing tonight and tomorrow night at The New Beverly Cinema!! I'm going to catch BOTH screenings!!!

Man, I can't wait! I remember seeing this in the theater as a young child and it had a tremendous impact on my life! I've since watched it over and over!
Its going to be AWESOME!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*actually, the screening is a double-feature, with The Neverending Story playing first.
Neverending Story: 7:30pm
The Dark Crystal: 9:20pm

2 comments:

Brian Sibley said...

Enjoy!

The last time I saw THE DARK CRYSTAL was in Wellington, New Zealand, in 2003, sitting in the Embassy cinema with Kiran Shah who was the live-action body-double for Jen and Kira -- and, later, the scale double for Frodo Baggins and Assorted Hobbits!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Ya look like Gelfling... SMELL like Gelfling...maybe y'ARE Gelfling!