Tuesday, October 03, 2006

GHOST RIDER POSTER IS LAME

I saw the new GHOST RIDER poster this morning and after yelling "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!!!" I went to go photoshop out the 2 actor's images of the poster to improve it. Thankfully, someone else beat me to it! Here are the 2 images: Left one is the official lame one, which tries to sell the movie based on the actors' images (um, why? Its fucking GHOST RIDER, douchebags!) and the one on the right is the much improved fan photoshopped. Seriously, the movie is about a demon biker with a skull-in-flames for a head. Do you really think the intended audience gives a rat's ass who's in it?

1 comment:

Erica Pitt said...

When I found out there was going to be a Ghost Rider movie I was pretty excited. Then I found out it was lame-ass what's hos name playing him. I refuse to see the movie now.
Is there some reason they can't use a lesser known or unknown actor to play him? instead of Nicholas Cage who CANNOT act. Hugh Jackman was a relative unknown and they cast him as Wolverine in Xmen. I'd say that worked out rather well.
Pfff, Nicholas Cage...