Tuesday, October 31, 2006

CLASSIC MARVEL FIGURINES

Looks like Jimmy needs a 2nd job cause check out this entirely new line of Marvel collectibles!!
The Classic Marvel Figurine series is 2-in-1; kickass figurine based off existing designs (usually statues) and a magazine which spotlights the character!! Each figure is approx 3.75inches tall and costs $12. They've already made several and I pretty much want them all, with a select few the exception. Now all I need to do is find a Comic Store that will order these with possibly a discounted price (*coughlisa?cough*). heh. Hmmm, and I also need to figure out a place to put them all!
FREAKIN' SUH-WEEEET!!!!!!
*Click on image to enlarge and geek out on some of the figurines*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet, but I wish they wereall proportionate to scale......(sigh), but they still look awsome.

Lisa said...

We did order several of every single one of these that's been in the catalog so far. Writer Sean McKeever said a friend of his in Europe had some (they were released there first) and they were an absolute MUST HAVE.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I was always a big Captain Britain fan,and I love Sandman !!