Wednesday, September 09, 2009

THE BEATLES REMASTERED

In case you've been living under a rock lately... THE BEATLES remastered library was released today on cd. Supposedly these are the original mixes (read: Not remixed) but just cleaned up and all pretty like. From what I've been hearing from fans, it sounds awesome and much better than the previous crappy 1987 cd release. Plus, these are in stereo (previously in mono).

Anyway, I'm starting to sound like an ad. The cds are out. Check em out and rediscover The Beatles all over again!

.........oh, and Rock Band: The Beatles is out, too.

8 comments:

LFC said...

jim if u would kindly let me have some money or give me the these actual gifts i would greatly appreciate it, alas it is college that witch renders me moneyless...AND I REALLY WANT ROCKBAND! :( i mean i have a ps2 comon thats how poor i am LOL

Anonymous said...

I hate the Beatles...

Anonymous said...

"The Shitty Beatles?...are they any good?"

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Is this that group that ripped off Oasis ? :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, I suppose I can respect them for what they are, but there music is annoying. I can't stand 90% of music from the 50s/60s. Blech. The only thing worse than the Beatles is the Beach Boys.

allen etter said...

Whoa...why all the Beatles hate?! I would say there are a lot of things worse than the Beatles. How about everything on the pop charts today!

Anonymous said...

hahah you're mistaking my favorite Wayne's World quote for Beatles hate. Nothing but Beatles love here.

Jim said...

I am ashamed for missing the Wayne's World quote.

I'M NOT WORTHY!!!!
I'M NOT WORTHY!!!!
I SUCK!!!!.........

:)