Thursday, February 22, 2007

KFED IS AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN

I recall years ago seeing Britney Spears hit the scene. It was cute and I was done with her about a minute into her first video. But she stayed and got more annoying. So annoying that I prayed to the Gods to smite her, but they didn't listen and she continued to stay in our pop culture, even managing to climb near the "top". My clenched fist of anger raised high towards the heavens. But then one day, the Gods sent me an angel. His name was Kevin Federline and he was glorious. Within a year, he single handedly destroyed Britney's career, body and life - all by doing nothing except being a total loser. Blessed be KFed. I tend to stay the fuck away from celebrity news (its bad enough living in the same town with them), but lately I'm finding myself absolutely loving watching Britney further self destruct. This week alone she flipped out, shaved her head, checked herself into rehab, then checked herself OUT of rehab the NEXT DAY, and went on a rampage on KFed's car. Look at her attacking his SUV with that umbrella! Woo Hoo! Wait, it gets better. After her tantrum, she was reported waiting outside his house for 45minutes until her MOM came and picked her up and returned her to the Rehab facility. All of this is occuring the same week of their court hearings for custody of their seedling spawns. Thank the Gods, for giving us KFed.

1 comment:

Erica Pitt said...

The SUV turned out to be that of a Paparazzi...unfortunately. It would have been way cooler if it was KFed's.
I see from some posts you are also a fan of checking thesuperficial.com for all the latest celeb gossip/tantrums.
Soooooo gooooood