Thursday, June 01, 2006

SUPERMAN RETURNS TRAILER 2

Here are 2 new Superman Returns posters. I believe they are International ones.

So the new Superman Returns trailer was before X3. I think it looks great. I know I've been bashing it pretty fucking hard here, but it's done all out of love. Apologies if I've been coming across too much of a bitter prick. The feel and look of the film is very nice and I'm interested in seeing it. Again, my only complaint is how young Lois and Clark look for a "sequel" to Superman I and II. Routh looks and sounds great, if only he was 6 years older. Ho-hum. But I've decided to think of it as this is just another comic artist who draws them a bit younger. The mind and logic of a comic book fanboy is a sad scary place.

Anyschmoo, watch the trailer here.

No comments: