Thursday, June 01, 2006

ULTIMATE BACHELOR PAD

Drinking problem?
I don't have a drinking problem.
I-I can quit whenever I want!!!!!

So this dude, who's apparently very fond of the Silver Bullet, was drinking a couple DOZEN cans of brew a day, everyday, for 8 years in his latest apartment. What was found when the realtor stopped by were mountains of approx 70,000 empty beer cans covering the floors and furniture and blocking the doors! Some rooms were stacked to the ceiling with beer boxes! Yikes!

If you're going to fill your place with boxes everywhere, do it with Toys and Comics, man! This is a lesson for all you kiddies.

More Pics here.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Jeeze - could have at least picked a better beer. Comics & toys - definately better! They don't smell bad (usually) and won't give you that beer belly.

Anonymous said...

coors light? is that the mayer's place?

Anonymous said...

touche



I'm a coors man!
Silver Bullet!

-Joe Swanson