Tuesday, November 27, 2007

INDY IV PICS

In case you missed, they released some INDY IV pics today. I can't help but get excited for this. I know I'm setting myself up for a huge disappointment, but sometimes the road of excitement is more enjoyable than the destination (like with all 3 SW Prequels). Most people seem to want another RAIDERS, which is one of the best movies ever made. Can they capture lightning twice? Doubtful, but that's ok... just don't make this one WORSE than 2 or 3, man! I'm not asking for much, am I? Oh, and Shia really looks like Indy's son... good casting, me thinks.... I just hope he pulls it off and doesn't go too over the top. Less is more, dude. Less is more.
------------------------------------
*thanks, Andrew!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indy fights the Predalien in this one...

Jim said...

Ha, nice!

Five Fingers said...

The Smithsonian has it all wrong. We all know where it really is... Safe and sound. Keepers of the Lost Ark? - Link