Thursday, November 15, 2007

ALIEN COSBABIES

What the hell is a 'Cosbaby'? I know, that's what I said. But apparently they're a semi-popular line of toys...sorry, 'figurines', that are cousins to the old school Japanese 'Deformed' flavor. Wow, even that was borderline English for me. Anyway, they are making a line of AVP figs. I'm not too crazy about these, but my Alien obsession is kind of forcing my hand to get one, so I may actually pick up the ALIEN WARRIOR (far left). I'll put next to my deformed Alien I got at the San Diego Comicon a couple years back.The others are blah... especially the fucking Lex figure with the fucking Alien head arm-guard. Seriously, can you find one person who didn't laugh at that scene? If you do find such a person, smack them.

2 comments:

spaceJASE said...

I couldn't find anything on COSBABY except the pirates of carribean figures. are they doing other things too? Like say... Hellboy?

Jim said...

You know as much as I know. If I hear anything more, especialy Hellboy related, I'll pass it on, tho!