Wednesday, October 27, 2010

TRON FEVER

Ok its official: The glowing "TRON LOOK" is officially a "thing", and a somewhat tired one at that... for me atleast. While the Tron look is super cool, I'd much prefer NEW ideas being put to page. Let's take a quick glance....

TRON: LEGACY
Obviously, this is allowed.
And it stands to "own" the glowing elements look of a costume.
---
The current HAVOK.
I miss the simple solid black with the awesome head piece.
---
THE NEW BUCK ROGERS
Looks like Havok & Tron: Legacy.
---
ULTIMATE THOR
Glowing chest plates.
---
THE CURRENT THOR
Glowing chest plates AND glowing chest lines!
---
"BIG TIME" SPIDER-MAN
More glowing lines... but green!

Anyone else?
(I was going to say Nova, but felt he's not "glowy" enough)
---

BONUS PICS:
AUTOMAN!!!!

TRONTAUN

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's pretty much anyone that has "glowing lights" . Nova,..certain versions of Galactus ( off the top of my head..)


yea, I agree. this glow look is a little over used.
it kind of reminds me of "student-esc" projects that use lens flares allover their work to make them more "exciting" ( see new Star Trek film)

KEV HARPER said...

what about J.Scott Campbell's Wildsiderz and didn't George Perez draw iron-man with glowing edges.

Jim said...

Hmmm, I always felt Wildsiderz was more a Green Lantern Constructs ripoff, than a Tron thing.

Points for reminding me of Wildsiderz' existence!

spaceJASE said...

TronTaun FTFW!

Jim said...

Thanks, I will take credit for coining "TronTaun"

Wish I had come up with the pic, tho!