Tuesday, October 05, 2010

DRACULA'S RING

Sweet & perfect for Halloween... we can buy our own replica of DRACULA'S RING! First seen in 1944's "The House of Frankenstein" it's been worn by 3 Draculas throughout the years; John Carradine, Bela Lugosi and Sir Christopher Lee.

It runs about $45-55 but would be sweet to wear on every Halloween (and possibly buried wearing it!). Hmmm....

...or as Anonymous suggested in the Comments Area, "...or keep it buried in the earth and digging it up to wear every halloween." YES!

(shop)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

...or keeping it buried in the earth and digging it up to wear every halloween.

Jim said...

Oh yessss!

Tom said...

Here's some more info about the ring that I read about awhile back. Didn't think anyone but me would care for it.

http://youbentmywookie.com/news/the-truth-about-factory-entertainments-ring-of-dracula-9924

Jim said...

Nice!

I really want one...

Anonymous said...

I've got two of that ring.
Every time I wear one of them, people ask me to sell it to them.

But I don't think of that because it was pretty difficult and expensive to get them.

alucard said...

Where can I get that ring from.

Jim said...

$27-40 on amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/Ring-Dracula-Collectors-Edition-Replica/dp/B004477UTE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354318077&sr=8-1&keywords=dracula+ring