Thursday, December 17, 2009

INSANE MISSION UPDATE 005

6 NEW BOOKS ARRIVED!

Books 1-4: My own, previous copies
Book 5: from Richard G.
Book 6: from Helen & Bree
Book 7: from Helen & Bree
Book 8: from Helen & Bree
Book 9: from Homie Bear
Book 10: from Homie Bear
Book 11: from Mikko
Book 12: from Mikko
Book 13: from nfpgasmask
Book 14: from Helen & Bree
Book 15: from Dogfish
Book 16: from King
Book 17: from Mandora
Book 18: from Crooky Mike
Book 19: from Crooky Mike
Book 20: from Crooky Mike
Book 21: from Crooky Mike
Book 22: from Homie Bear
Book 23: from Mandora
Book 24: from King
Book 25: from Mikko

THANKS EVERYONE!!!
More books are still on the way!

The bookshelf in the pic is a "Billy" bookshelf from IKEA, which is 31.5" wide. As you can see, the shelf is quickly filling up. Soon I will no longer need the Alien busts to serve as bookends and may even spill onto a new shelf... that is, if the gift cards continue to arrive, heh! Also, my wife may write an open letter to you all. Be prepared.

TOTAL BOOKS ON SHELF TO DATE: 25
------
And its never too late to join in on the fun and contribute to my INSANE MISSION! Simply send an amazon.com gift card to jimsmash@gmail.com ($5, 8, 12, 16, etc in increments of 4 - see link for further info).

Or, if you have/find a copy of the ALIENS NOVELIZATION and want to DONATE, please email me!

* "What's this about?
"
---> Click HERE.

1 comment:

Brent said...

Hahaha. <3 this. I dunno if I still have my copy or if I lost it in a frantic scramble to sever ties with an ex. T.T

Consider it the novelization poured out for the homies that ain't here?