Wednesday, December 09, 2009

INSANE MISSION UPDATE 002

The 2ND WAVE OF BOOKS ARRIVED YESTERDAY!!!!

Books 1-4: My own, previous copies
Book 5: from Richard G.
Book 6: from Helen & Bree
Book 7: from Helen & Bree
Book 8: from Helen & Bree
Book 9: from Homie Bear
Book 10: from Homie Bear
Book 11: from Mikko
Book 12: from Mikko
Book 13:
from nfpgasmask

THANKS EVERYONE!!!
More books are still on the way!

TOTAL BOOKS ON SHELF TO DATE: 13
------
And its never too late to join in on the fun and contribute to my INSANE MISSION! Simply send an amazon.com gift card to jimsmash@gmail.com ($5, 8, 12, 16, etc in increments of 4 - see link for further info).

Or, if you have/find a copy of the ALIENS NOVELIZATION and want to DONATE, please email me!

* "What's this about?
"
---> Click HERE.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that I get #13!!!

Anonymous said...

34 more!

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=alan+dean+foster&isbn=9780446301398&sts=t&tn=Aliens&x=98&y=16

Jim said...

Gah!!!!

Hmmm, some of those are the same companies listed on amazon... I wonder if its for the same copy...? I've had a few books already be cancelled due to the book no longer being available, but still listed on a site. But some of those I don't recognize.

I guess my new mission is to own every single copy out there!!!!

Unknown said...

Looking good, especially books 11 and 12.

Jim said...

Thanks for the gift card, Timewaster!

Timewaster said...

I only donated the gift card so that any time you have a post I don't like, I can always comment "I paid FIVE BUCKS for this crap!?!" It will never get old. At least not to me.

Jim said...

yes, but what are the odds there will be a post you won't like? You didn't think this through, my friend.

Timewaster said...

CURSES!!! Foiled again.

BTW, have you been to a store in Burbank called "Movie World"? It's a great old used book store (oddly enough, without the word "book" in the title). But that seems like just the place that would have copies of the Aliens novelization.