Wednesday, February 20, 2008

FAKER & KOBRA KHAN

Weird... last week I did a post about a custom FAKER... and now I've just discovered the FOUR HORSEMEN put out a 2-pack of FAKER & KOBRA KHAN. Sweet!! I dig the sculpts... kind of a shame the HE-MAN sculpt he's based off wasn't cooler to begin with. But I realize that design was geared towards the new cartoon's audience; today's kids, who prefer the "anime look" (seriously, they polled kids with various designs and the majority preferred that head). Not that's is bad, per se... merely not my preferred taste. Anyway, its still Faker, looks cool and I dig it! The Faker artwork looks nice, too.

I'd also like to voice that I wish these 2 were being sold individually and on cards to match the previous figures. Hey, sometimes I'm a sucker for packaging and enjoy keeping the figs on card.... not for value or anything, I just like my geek room's wall to look and feel like a toystore. Why are you giving me a weird look?

KOBRA KHAN's figure is neat, as well. Nice sculpt. His old school figure could spit water! Lemmie see if I can find a pic..... even better, here's his commercial:

1 comment:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Is he related to Chaka Khan ? Or the Wrath of Khan ?