Friday, February 15, 2008

CLOVERFIELD MONSTER IS LAME

Now, I didn't see CLOVERFIELD. But I did just see the toys based on Cloverfield's monster. Wow, what a fucking horrible looking creature! Really? Was this the monster in the movie? Is this the monster they kept hidden and secret for months? I'm kind of glad I didn't go see it. I've heard good things about the movie... I am in no way bashing the movie... but jeezus.... what a disappointing creature. It looks like a giant, albino, hairless bat crossed with the Alien Resurrection Newborn.
I liked it better back when everyone thought it was this leaked artwork that turned out just to be some dudes doodle:

3 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Give me an 'S' ! Give me a 'H' ! Give me an 'I' ! Give me a 'T' ! Put em all together and what do you get ?! 'Bag of Shite' !!

Spelling never was my strong point ! :) And obviously creature design wasn't there's !!!!!

allen etter said...

So this isn't a joke post!?!?! that is really the monster? What a load of poopy!

Anonymous said...

well even though I'm not crazy about the look,..it is A) not based off a current real world reference,..ie a giant fucking lizard,..or velocaraptor.....
b)not quite what it looked like on film

and For those who have not seen the film (ahem...JIM) the movie was actually pretty fucking good.....