Tuesday, February 05, 2008

MANA ENERGY DRINK

Gamer Dorks can now enjoy an energy drink in the form of MANA ENERGY POTION!!! Not only is it a) called "Mana", b) in a sweet potion container, but c) its actually referred to as "potion"!!! I'm not a gamer, but I may have to buy a bottle just for the shelf!

File this under "Why didn't I think of this?!!". Well, actually I did kind of... for years I've been saying they should make GUMMI BERRY JUICE, like the cartoon. What? Oh bite me.

You can buy some Mana potion HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe it's called Gummi Berry Juice. Feel no shame Jim, I often hopped around the living room after drinking sugary Kool-Aid as a child.

I still think the tunnels could have been an awesome ride at Disney World.

Jim said...

oops, typo left over from the original "Gummi Berry Juice from Disney's Gummi Bears!"

Changed in post.
Thanks!

A tunnel ride would have been fantastic! Its not too late, Disney! Bring back the Gummi Bears and give us some Gummi Berry juice!