Wednesday, August 29, 2007

DICKHEAD OF THE DAY: ROB DICKHEAD

Some people deserve to be pummeled. For example, this schmuck ROB... last name unknown, so I'll call him "Rob Dickhead".... Rob Dickhead got his hands on an ORIGINAL casting of HAN SOLO IN CARBONITE from the ORIGINAL prop used in EMPIRE STRIKES BACK. Score, right?! Well, Rob Dickhead fucking SAWED OFF the face and then replaced it with a casting of his own dickhead face. Are you kidding me? Go make your own, dickhead! You don't have to fucking DESTROY an original replica MADE FROM THE ACTUAL CAST!!! One halloween, we cast Maker from head to toe and had ourselves a life-size Maker in Carbonite... took 2 days and it was fun. Note that we didn't destroy a piece of film history in the process? So if you see this guy, pummel his dickhead ass.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pisses me off!

crookymike said...

I bet his next project will include bleach, a photcopier and the Turin shroud!
What a douche.
No, sorry, make that GIANT DOUCHE!!!!

spaceJASE said...

You're too attached to this Star Wars mythology.
It's like a religion for you.
A religion you secretly hate.

It's not real.
Just like Christianity.

Go watch www.ZeitGeistMovie.com

Then you'll stop believing - and you won't care if someone chops of Han Solo's head or puts a crucifix in a jar of urine.

but I digress - I wouldn't have put my head where Solo's ought to be - what a douche!

Jim said...

Everyone knows that ALIENS is my religion. pffff.

Anonymous said...

Yes Spacejase, but not ALL of us subscribe to every facet that is STAR WARS,..see myself, I'm more of an OLD Testament guy (Original Trilogy),..I don''t do That New Testament crap (New Trilogy), or those stupid Fan-fetish "...wouldn't it be cool if this happened, this is a good idea right??...", Dead Sea Scrolls out there (books/comic books)
I just hang on every piece of the original films, because They make me feel happy, and bring me salvation............

:)

Jim said...

Nice analogies, Brother Maker!

And for the record, I myself do NOT subscribe to everything that is Star Wars... I too am a follower of the ORIGINAL Trilogy... although even Jedi has immense problems of its own. Uh-oh, did I just start a new denomination?

Anyway, nowadays MOST things Star Wars piss me off; Prequels, novels, comics, video games....

Praise be the Holy Alien Queen, the One True Goddess!!!!!!!

spaceJASE said...

She too will eat your soul and leave you a dry empty husk. But that'd be better than having George do it.

I think I'm just bitter.

Maybe I'll take the blue pill and be happy.

Jim said...

While I'm normally against organized religions, perhaps we can settle this by claiming JIMSMASH as a new religion. Who's with me?

Anonymous said...

ah...the distant chirping of crickets...

Religion is crowd control. Let your people stay free Jim! FREEEEE!!!

Jim said...

HAHAHA! I just spat coffee all over my keyboard. Thanks, Andrew.

:)

Andrew Glazebrook said...

:D