Tuesday, August 14, 2007

BETA RAY BILL DOES NOT HAVE LIPS

Check out this rad pic of BETA RAY BILL from the final issue of OMEGA FLIGHT, by SCOTT KOLINS! Pretty cool... except his head is jacked! What's up with the silly cartoony mouth, man?

I love BETA RAY BILL. For those who don't know, he's basically the alien Thor. WALT SIMONSON created him and caught lightning in a bottle with his design. There's really not much room for improvement or "artistic liberties." His head is super cool and often referred to as a "horse's head", which is wrong. If one was to go with the horse reference (sigh), I would allow "horse's skull".

S-K-U-L-L.
No lips.


So, free of charge, I am offering the below pic, which is REFERENCE to what he SHOULD look like. This reference pic is for any future Marvel artists who will be drawing BETA RAY BILL.

Beta Ray Bill does NOT HAVE LIPS!!!!!!
I SAY THEE NAY!!!!!!!


1 comment:

spaceJASE said...

I say thee NEIGH...
pun intended