Friday, August 24, 2007

AVP2 PIC AND TITLE

Here's a pic from the upcoming turd AVP2 which now has its 3rd or 4th title (I can't keep up), "ALIEN VS PREDATOR: REQUIEM."

On one hand, an Alien and Predator fight in the RAIN is cool.
On the other hand, they look like crappy costumes and latex prosthetics.

Either the Amalgamated guys are slipping and turning out crappy creature effects, or the director(s) do not know how to light and shoot them properly so they don't look like halloween costumes. I'm thinking a little from Column A, a little from Column B.

I also grow tired of Aliens getting their asses kicked by Predators.
Aliens are the superior species, people. *sigh*

And while cool, Predators are not THAT cool.
Predator fans remind me of Klingon fans....

Plus, is that a dwarf Alien or something? WTF? It's like half-scale!

Bah.
I wish FOX would stop dragging my Beloved through the shitter.
It really takes a slice out of Life Enjoyment for me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

superior except to the strange elephant alien aka navigator race.

Jim said...

debatable!!!
Hahahaha, ;)

Anonymous said...

I think that might be the hybrid.

Jim said...

Nah, I think its the normal warrior.... it looks similar to this scene:
http://jimsmash.blogspot.com/2007/01/avp2-image.html

thoughts?

Anonymous said...

I think you're right. I thought I saw some mandibles...but I think they're just part of the predator's hand.

Jim said...

You just wanted an excuse to use the word "Mandibles". I see your elaborate setup, Mr Legs!

Anonymous said...

You may have won this game of cat and mouse Jim Smash! But, I'll be back! With even more obscure insect anatomy references!!!