Tuesday, November 22, 2005

KING KONG ARRIVES ! ! !

FINALLY!!!! The brilliant, classic, freaking awesome 1933 KING KONG is now available on DVD today!!!! Man, I've been waiting what feels like forever for this bad boy to be released!! The 2disc set includes (to name a few) the flick itself (newly restored), commentary by Ray Harryhausen, a Making of documentary, and creation test footage with Harryhausen commentary.

Peter Jackson's Kong is coming out next month and looks impressive. I'm sure it will be amazing, but for me THIS version is all one needs. If you haven't seen it before (whuh??!!) or haven't seen it in awhile, I highly recommend picking it up for a viewing!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Here Here! Give me the original Kong any day - I still cry at the end as his heart stops beating.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

This is a great DVD set !!! % stars from me !!!!!