Friday, November 18, 2005

HUMILIATION MOM AWARD GOES TO. . .

Did you guys see this? I read about it earlier, but saw the pic today.

14-year-old Coretha apparently was getting crappy grades, was always late to class and talked back to her teachers (your standard teenager). Well, her mom finally had it and as punishment, made her stand at a busy intersection in Oklahoma City with a cardboard sign that read:
“I don’t do my homework and I act up in school, so my parents are preparing me for my future. Will work for food.”

Nice sign, btw. Would it have killed her to get an undamaged piece of cardboard? Presentation is everything. heh

1 comment:

Lisa said...

She should have worn a sign that said "will work for food" around her neck, and held the sign separately. And maybe also be recovering from a crack high - but that's another story.