Wednesday, March 01, 2006

STAR WARS VS STAR TREK

10 Reasons Why Star Wars Kicks Star Trek's Butt:

Most were lame, but these were humorous. Email me additions and I'll repost with a full list later.

9. The Enterprise needs a huge engine room with an anti-matter unit
and a crew of twenty just to go into warp -- the Millennium Falcon
does the same thing with R2-D2 and a Wookiee.

8. Picard pilots the Enterprise through an asteroid belt at
one-quarter impulse power. Han Solo floors it.

1. One word: "lightsabers"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that's funny.

Mr. Legs said...

Since when does Jason define blog brilliance? Where's his blog? hmmmm?

Jim said...

He actually made one called "Bizarro JimSmash" after being frustrated with me being frustrated and deleting some of his comments. lol

I usually blow his comments off, but caved in this time.

spaceJASE said...

So sad to see you crumble at the word "lame". I thought you were tougher than that. Waffling at the first hint of criticism... BAH! I give you 17 & 3/4 Jimmy's out of 8037 Jimmys.

Jim said...

Man, I just can't please you people, can I?

And I didn't waffle at the first hint of criticism....I waffled at the 1millionth.

Only 17-3/4 our of 8037?? hahaha

spaceJASE said...

...and the stars were aligned precisely at 2:45... for everyone posted in unison.

Praise be the power of the Star Wars vs. Star Trek question!

Jim said...

Hahaha! Nice.

Mr. Legs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Man you're all funny.



wanna do a movie together?

Jim said...

Enough, Children.

JIMSMASH!!!!!!