Thursday, March 01, 2007

PARAMOUNT HATES US ALL

The pain just won't stop.
PARAMOUNT has now sold its last shred of soul and has jumped on the "No Talent or Imagination Bandwagon", creating a NEW Division within that will solely develop & produce SEQUELS, PREQUELS and REMAKES.

Top of the list: Beverly Hills Cop, Crocodile Dundee, Clueless, Collateral, Coming to America, Days of Thunder, Deep Impact, Event Horizon, Face/Off, Forrest Gump, Ghost, Grease, Indecent Proposal, Tomb Raider, Mean Girls, Mission: Impossible, School for Scoundrels, Star Trek, The Addams Family, The Brady Bunch Movie, The Italian Job, The Longest Yard, The School of Rock, and Top Gun.

I really don't know if I can be apart of the Hollywood Machine any longer. Anyone interested in hiring a witty hyper-dorky blogger? It's time to make JimSmash my professional career.

6 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

My response to this news can be summed up by the kid at the opening of this clip !

http://tinyurl.com/2tt2fr

woobot said...

Go for it... Do us all a favor and make Jimsmash FULL TIME!! Advertise, do what you have to but we want more SMASH!

Jim said...

Awesome!
I'm working on it... I have "plans"
hahaha

Anonymous said...

Forest Gump????? GREASE?????? TOP GUN???? WTF????? DO yoy REALLY need to re-make or expand upon these movies??????? JEEEZUS F'n CHRIST!!!!!god I'm starting to hate my business.........

Lisa said...

You could work for me at the comic book store - but it'd be one HELL of a commute!

Jim said...

I've always wanted to work at a comic book store... or run one myself. One day... one day... seriously, if I can run JimSmash "full time" and work in a comic store... oh man!!! we shall see......