Wednesday, April 19, 2006

JESUS CHEETO SAVES

Click here.

This reminds me of the "Mack Daddy of All Cheetos" I found freshman year of college. It was in a small lunch-size bag and about 4.5-inches long and a bit rounder in size as an adult male thumb. I threw it in a ziplock back with the "Mack Daddy of All Cheetos" title labeled on it and stuck it to the fridge for my roommate to see later. And so it stayed through the college years on display. People would actually come over just to see it (I should have charged a fee). I still have it, too, safely preserved in a see-through plastic box. It got damaged during the move out to LA so I had to do some emergency reconstructive surgery. The Mack Daddy of All Cheetos is now fitted with a metal skeleton (straightened paper clip holding the 3 broken pieces together). Now its the "Bionic Mack Daddy of All Cheetos." Fascinating, eh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the posted pic of the Bionic Mack Daddy of All Cheetos?!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah let's see it!

Jen said...

That's a fine looking showpiece.
=)

Jen said...

I wish I had a Special CHEETO
too. But I don't.

Lisa said...

I'm sure T-Rex LOVES the bionic cheeto.

Jim said...

Are you kidding me? The Mack Daddy of All Cheetos was one of the major factors why she married me!