HEYO!!!
Anyone still out there?
I'm baaaacccckkkk!
Apologies for the long absence. It's been a helluva year which included (to name a few) health issues, insane work schedules, travel, dealing with the Dregs of Society, and sadly a death in the family.
I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things and return to posting daily.So watch this space!
Big thanks to some awesome JimSmash Friends who helped me throughout the year, which lead me back into the blogging chair:
Marc C
The One Armed Bandit
Joshua L
Tony S
SciFiSmartass
TimPro
TimeWaster
...and I'm sure others
(forgive me if I left your name out - let me know if so!)
...and thank you to all the readers these past 21 years!
YOU GUYS ROCK!!
* 1st Post, Birthday 1, Birthday 2 ,Birthday3, Birthday 4, Birthday 5, Birthday 6, Birthday 7, Birthday 8, Birthday 9, Birthday 10, Birthday 11, Birthday 12, Birthday 13, Birthday 14, Birthday 15, Birthday 16, Birthday 17, Birthday 18, Birthday 19, Birthday 20
.webp)
1 comment:
I'm glad you're doing ok. Welcome back!
Post a Comment