Monday, October 29, 2012

FLEA MARKET SCORES

Flea Market scores:

SUPERMAN #139 - ($2)
Super-Merman!!!!!

LOIS LANE #103 - ($2)
Lois marries Satan!!!

LOIS LANE #135 - ($2)
Superman's a dick!

INCREDIBLE HULK #272 - ($1)
Slowly filling in all the gaps!

ROMULAN BIRD OF PREY (TNG) ORNAMENT - ($8)

-----

ITEMS I SAW BUT DID NOT BUY:

 CLASH OF THE TITANS: PEGASUS figure (1981)


 STAR TREK CHESS SET 
(asking price: $125)

 WONDER WOMAN COSTUME IN BOX

HOMEMADE ALIEN STATUE
24" tall (atleast), broken/missing back tube
Asking Price: $75... they brought it down to $50, 
but I just couldn't do it.

3 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

$125 for a pegasus? I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it.

Jim said...

Exactly. Hence why I didn't buy it. Actually I didn't buy anything from that particular table - everything was overpriced.

Mary Bastian said...

I want that Ben Cooper costume, classic!