Friday, January 14, 2011

DOLLAR BIN SCORE GALORE ! ! !

While on my Holiday travels I came across a nice Antique store full of goodies (I'll post some pics later of the treasures found within). In the back corner was a comic book section consisting of about 6 long-boxes, with all the comics priced at a DOLLAR, so I went digging...

As expected, they were stuffed to the gills with shitty comics; primarily stuff from the 90s you'd like to forget ever existed (if anyone is looking to fill any holes in their Brigade or Knightsabre collection, you're in luck). But behold! I found some gems, baby!!

For just $1 each I scored:

Hellblazer #18, 22, 23, 24, 28 and 33
G.I.Joe (Marvel vol 1) #118 and 142
Daredevil (vol 1) #30 and 33
Incredible Hulk (vol 1) #201 and 223
Aquaman #7 (for the funny cover)
Alpha Flight #17
Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #4
Captain Marvel (vol 1) #9, 10, 13 and 14
The Crow (1st series, 1st print) #4

DOLLAR BIN HEAVEN!!!

A better view of Aquaman #7:
giggle!

1 comment:

MOCK! said...

You lucky, lucky, dirty man....