Thursday, January 20, 2011

DC FINALLY COLLECTS THOSE LEGION STORIES

YAY!!!! DC is FINALLY collecting "Legion of the Damned" and "Legion Lost"!!! I've been asking for this for 10 frickin' years, man! I even posted about it HERE.

"LEGION OF THE DAMNED" will be collected in SOFTCOVER form (boo) April 20, 2011. It collects LEGIONNAIRES #78-79 and LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #123-124, the storyline that changed the Legion forever, and kicked off "Legion Lost"...

Then on June 15, the awesome-awesome "LEGION LOST" 12-issue Maxi-Series will be collected in HARDCOVER form (yay!!).

Both storylines are by Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning, with art by OLIVER COIPEL!

These were the first Legion stories I ever picked up (later-comer, I know), but they made me an instant fan. So much so, while 'Legion Lost' was going on, I bought a Legion Flight Ring Replica. NERD!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
* I wish DC would have also included in the "Legion/Damned" trade: Legionnaires #124 & 125 and Legionnaires #80, which was the "Widening Rifts" storyline... while not the best, is sort of needed to transition from "Legion of the Damned" to "Legion Lost".

** And I still want ALL of these collected in one big Omnibus HC.

2 comments:

Astroluc (Find me on Tumblr and Instagram @Astroluc) said...

I'm just glad they started collecting "Shade; the Changing Man"! ;)

Jim said...

SHADE!!!
:)