Thursday, July 15, 2010

ALIEN ANTHOLOGY BLU RAY PT 2

Hey, so FOX has released pics of their upcoming ALIEN ANTHOLOGY BLU RAY SET. I had posted before on my displeasure with their packaging (here) so logic dictates FOX reads JimSmash and made the appropriate changes just for me. There's simply no other possible explanation.

Anyway, the Alien on the Egg is no longer the shitty Resurrection Version, but is now the Warrior Version from ALIENS, my favorite! The egg itself still remains the Resurrection Egg, tho (sigh). I had said before I was going to skip buying the big ole package deal cause I didn't like the Alien sculpt... but now, I may have to buy it. Cause ya know, I'm a big ole dork.

Quick side note: What's with the weird artwork inside?

BONUS: FOX will have at the San Diego Comic Con a life-size replica of the NOSTROMO "Hibernation Chambers". You'll be able to get in them and have your picture taken, too! Below is concept image of what it will look like, but there will only 4 pods. I plan on wearing my Ripley Underwear in one of them for a sweet JimSmash Bumper Pic.
*thanks for the info, Willie!
(source)

5 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I think I've just cum !!!

morbo said...

you have Ripley undies?

Jim said...

..............no.

Scott King said...

I saw this announced yesterday and totally thought of you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, against my better judgement, imma hafta buy this. Do you know if this set will have the director's cut of Aliens included?

PS - sorry I haven't commented much, my work is blocking LOADS of sites now, yours included and I only can check Jim Smash at home now, WHICH SUCKS!!